6600 UV Currency Counter
6600 UV/MG Currency Counter
- Bill counters do not differentiate between different denominations or give dollar value amounts. Bill counters will give you an exact total of actual number of individual bills run through the machine.
- Maintenance kit and spare parts kit included
- Error detection: Automatic double, half, and chain note detection
- Self-diagnostic system with self-lubricating bearings
- Hopper capacity: 400 new bills
- Error alert: Audio and visual alert system
- Counterfeit detection: UV (ultraviolet) and MG (magnetic)
- Operating modes: Counting, adding, batching, and adding+batching
- Stacker capacity: 300 new bills
- Counting technology: Advanced infrared sensors
- Counting speed: up to 1500 bills/min
- Auto-start and stop: On/off
Quickly count and verify money, bills, currency, tickets and more with the Cassida 6600 series counter. This sophisticated counter features count, add, batch and add+batch modes. It can count up to 1,500 bills per minute and includes counterfeit detection technology. One model has ultraviolet detection and the other has ultraviolet and magnetic detection. This counter can also has double, half, chain and size note detection. The Cassida 6600 also looks great. Order yours today!
Options & Accessories:
|Remote Display for 6600 Series|| $25.33
Only available on new products shipping within the contiguous 48 states.
Covers non-wearable parts and labor. Click here for more details
6600 UV & UV/MG Currency Counters from Cassida Specifications:
|Batch Preset Number Display
||Three Digits Green LED (small)
||11.6" x 10.5" x 8.1"
(295 x 267 x 205 mm)
|Size of countable bills
||2" x 4" to 4" x 7-1/3"
50 x 100 to 100 x 185 (mm)
||200 old bills
400 new bills
||110V/240V, AC 50/60Hz
||0 - 40° C
|Thickness of Countable bills
||0.06 - 0.12 (mm)
||up to 1,500 bills/min
||Roller Friction System
||1 Year Non-wearable parts and labor
|Counting Number Display
||Four Digits Red LED (large)
||150 old bills
300 new bills
If you have any questions or concerns, contact a customer service representative today.