- Automatic rubber rollers feed card stock through cutters (Maximum 50 sheets 65# stock).
- Simple guide adjustments (blades are fixed) and set-up for quick & easy cutting.
- The card slitter's compact size to fit on a desk.
- The top cutter is for the first pass through, and the bottom cutter is for the second pass through.
- For business cards, invitations, raffle tickets, etc.
- The card slitter will not mark your card stock as with a shear type cutter.
- Flat, double-edge blades - durable, reversible and safe!
Take an 8 ½-inch by 11-inch sheet of paper and quickly cut it into business cards with the Martin Yale BCS210 and BCS212 business card cutters. The BCS210 cuts sheets that are in a ten-up format (10 cards), and the BCS212 cuts sheets that are in a twelve-up format (12 cards). Catch trays take cut cards and trim waste. Paper should be no thicker than 65-pound cardstock. Be sure that your stock is centered and square to the page, with equal registration on all sides. The BCS 200 does not accommodate a bleed (unless on outside edge). We have a low-price guarantee on all our business card cutters. Order your Martin Yale BCS210 or BCS212 today!
Options & Accessories:
Only available on new products shipping within the contiguous 48 states.
Covers non-wearable parts and labor. Click here for more details
BCS210 & BCS212 Business Card Cutters by Martin Yale Specifications:
||One year limited warranty, including blades. - Does not include consumable parts, labor, or shipping.
||8-1/2" x 11"
|Feed Table Capacity
||Stacks up to 5/8" thick
||2" x 3-1/2"
||10" H x 15" W x 6" D
||375 cards per minute
If you have any questions or concerns, contact a customer service representative today.