- The top cutter is for the first pass through, and the bottom cutter is for the second pass through.
- For business cards, invitations, raffle tickets, etc.
- Automatic rubber rollers feed card stock through cutters (Maximum 50 sheets 65# stock).
- Flat, double-edge blades - durable, reversible and safe!
- Simple guide adjustments (blades are fixed) and set-up for quick & easy cutting.
- The BCS210 card slitter will not mark your card stock as with a shear type cutter.
The Martin Yale BCS210 10-up business card slitter can easily convert 8 1/2-inch by 11-inch sheets of paper to finished 2-inch by 3.5-inch professional business cards. The BCS210 business card cutter features cutting blades that are self-sharpening, and can handle sheet sizes from 65 lb cover to 100 lb coer, 177 gsm to 270 gsm. We have a low-price gaurantee on all our business card slitters. Order you Martin Yale BCS210 today!
Options & Accessories:
Only available on new products shipping within the contiguous 48 states.
Covers non-wearable parts and labor. Click here for more details
BCS210 Business Card Slitter by Martin Yale Specifications:
||300 cards per minute
||8-1/2" x 11"
||One year limited warranty, including blades. - Does not include consumable parts, labor, or shipping.
|Feed Table Capacity
||Stacks up to 5/8" thick
||10" H x 15" W x 6" D
||2" x 3-1/2"
If you have any questions or concerns, contact a customer service representative today.