ABC110 Coin Counter
- Adding range: 0 - 999999
- Batching range: 0-500 coins
- Variable counting speed: Up to 270 coins/minute
- Sorts each denomination into a separate drawer
- Hopper capacity: Over 1600 coins (dimes)
- Automatic memory for batch setting
- Individual batch setting for each denomination
- Three modes: Counting mode, adding mode, and batching mode
- Comes with a set of coin tubes (accommodates coin wrappers)
- Automatically displays total value and subtotal value for each denomination
- Coin drawer capacity: Up to 900 coins (dimes)
- Coins it can count: Pennies, nickels, dimes, and quarters
The new ABC110 coin counter is a compact, lightweight and easy-to-use coin counter. Not only does it count pennies, nickels, dimes and quarters, it sorts them as well. This coin counter is very affordable and can be used in retail stores, kiosks, churches, schools and other businesses. The control panel is easy to access and can count, add and batch. Before making your coin counter purchase, consider the ABC110. Buy your ABC110 coin counter today!
Only available on new products shipping within the contiguous 48 states.
Covers non-wearable parts and labor. Click here for more details
ABC110 Desktop Coin Counter, Sorter & Coin Wrapper Specifications:
||110V 60 Hz AC/DC adapter
||Up to 270 coins/min
||8.6 lbs (3.9 kg)
||1600 coins (dimes)
||13.6" x 10.1" x 10.2"
(345 x 257 x 259 mm)
||1 Year Warranty
Based on 1 review
ABC110 Coin Counterby Jordan Van Brunt - April 28, 2011
This is simply wonderful coin sorter, counter, and wrapper.
Pros: It counts, sorts, and wraps coins with ease.
Cons: It can jam, but very rarely.
If you have any questions or concerns, contact a customer service representative today.