- Side margin control
- Sliding wire closer selection bar
- Waste collection drawer
- Built-in wire measuring guides help you select the appropriate wire size for the thickness of the bound pages
- Simple two-step setup and 15-sheet punch make binding easy and efficient
- Wire holder holds wire in place for easy insertion of sheets
- Compact and modern design fits in well with any office environment
- Ergonomic handle for easy punching
- Individually cast-hardened and heat-treated steel punching dies
- Binds up to 9/16"
- Vertical punching helps with sheet alignment and reduces punching errors
- Anti-dust cover helps keep the machine interior clean when not in use
When shopping for a wire binding machine, you probably want a durable and affordable machine. The Akiles iWire 3:1 fits this bill. It features an excellent build quality and is affordable. The iWire 3:1 is very easy to set up. Make a few adjustments, punch your paper, insert the wire and close it shut. The entire process takes just minutes. The vertical punch makes alignment and paper punching easy. Place your order today!
Only available on new products shipping within the contiguous 48 states.
Covers non-wearable parts and labor. Click here for more details
iWire 31 Wire Binding Machine by Akiles Specifications:
|Maximum Binding Size
|Disengaging Punch Pins
|Number of Rings
||32 holes (3:1 pitch)
|Maximum Page Size
|Adjustable Edge Distance
||Shipping weight: 23 lbs. (10.4 kg.), Product Weight: 20 lbs. (9.1 kg.)
||15 sheets of 20 lb. paper
If you have any questions or concerns, contact a customer service representative today.