- Corner stapling thickness: up to 20 sheets 110# index.
- Sheet Size for top stapling/corner stapling: A4/8 1/2" x 11".
- No staple, sheet jam, miss feed on collator detectors.
- Top stapling thickness: up to 20 sheets 110# index.
- Stacker Pile Height: Stapling and Folding - 40 books of 16# bond, 10 sheets; Top & Corner Stapling - 100 books of 16# bond, 10 sheets.
- 4-digit Counter.
- Sheet Size for stapling and folding: A3, A4/11" x 17" , 8 1/2" x 11".
- Up to 2,100 booklets per hour.
- Two programmable memory settings.
- Maximum sheets for stapling and folding: up to 20 sheets 16# bond, up to 10 sheets 110# index.
- Optional (ED-9) exit conveyor stacker.
- Ships Via Truck
Booklets, reports, newsletters and more can be easily produced with the Standard SPF-9 booklet maker. The Standard SPF-9 booklet maker features automatic push-button setup, making system operation easy. It is capable of creating up to 2,100 booklets per hour and can handle paper sizes from 8.5-inches by 11-inches to 11-inches by 17-inches. Adjustments can be made from an easy-to-use control panel. This machine can be setup to fold, staple and more. We have a low-price guarantee on all our booklet makers. Order your SPF-9 bookletmaker today!
This item requires an additional setup and training fee. A sales representative will contact you with details.
Options & Accessories:
Only available on new products shipping within the contiguous 48 states.
Covers non-wearable parts and labor. Click here for more details
For a service agreement quote, please fill out this form. A sales representative will quickly respond to your inquiry.||
SPF-9 Bookletmaker from Standard Booklet Making Machines Specifications:
|Minimum Paper Size
||8.5" x 11" (216 mm x 279 mm)
||48.8"W x 24.5"D x 31.4"H
(1240 mm x 622 mm x 798 mm)
||340 lbs. (154 kg)
|Number of Heads
||100 V 50/60 Hz,
115 V 60 Hz, 230 V 50 Hz
|Maximum Paper Size
||11" x 17" (279 mm x 432 mm)
||2100 booklets / hr.
||One year limited
|Maximum Booklet Sheets
||22 (20# bond or equiv.) (88 booklet pages)
If you have any questions or concerns, contact a customer service representative today.