- sizes from 1-13/16" minimum to 7-3/8" maximum. For business cards, invitations, raffle tickets, etc.
- The cutter second from the bottom is the first pass through for business cards.
- Automatic rubber rollers feed card stock through cutters (Maximum 50 sheets 65# stock).
- The top cutter is a perforator.
- The second cutter from the top has one cutting blade for custom cuts.
- The bottom cutter is the second pass through for business cards.
- The Martin Yale BCS410 will not mark your card stock as with a shear type cutter. Compact size to fit on a desk.
- Perforates 20 holes per inch. Semi-automatic.
- Sheet size: 8-1/2" x 11" may be cut to 1/2, 1/3 or 1/4 sheets or other special
- Simple guide adjustments (blades are fixed) and set-up for quick & easy cutting.
Take an 8 ½-inch by 11-inch sheet of paper and quickly cut it into business cards with the Martin Yale BCS410 business card slitter. The BCS410 cuts ten-up formatted sheets into 10 business cards.. The BCS410 business card cutter also includes a scoring and perforating station. Catch trays take cut cards and trim waste. Paper should be no thicker than 65-pound cardstock. Be sure that your stock is centered and square to the page, with equal registration on all sides. The BCS410 slitter do not accommodate a bleed (unless on outside edge). We have a low-price guarantee on all our business card cutters. Order your Martin Yale BCS410 today!
Options & Accessories:
Only available on new products shipping within the contiguous 48 states.
Covers non-wearable parts and labor. Click here for more details
BCS410 Business Card Cutter by Martin Yale Specifications:
||2" x 3-1/2" (10up or 12up)
||15"H x 6"W x 15 1/8"L
||300 cards per minute
|Feed Table Capacity
||50 sheets 65# stock
||8-1/2" x 11"
||One year limited warranty, including blades. - Does not include consumable parts, labor, or shipping.
If you have any questions or concerns, contact a customer service representative today.