- Semi self-sharpening blades to allow for extended operation before service.
- Perforated along side folds for easy insertion into jewel case.
- Handles 24# Bond stock or equivalent.
- Cuts and perforates up to 4200 sheets per hour.
- Adjustable paper guides for quick and easy registration.
- Continuous feeding of stacks up to 5/8 thick.
- Easily convert 8.5 x 11 sheets into (2) CD jewel case inserts.
Create your own CD case liners with the Martin Yale CDS200 tray liner slitter. The CDS200 CD tray liner slitter can handle 8 ½-inch by 11-inch size paper. Paper is simply run through the machine a couple of times to create the final product. This allows you to create your own in-house CDs that look professional. We have a low-price guarantee on all our paper perforators and slitters. Please be aware that the CDS200 will not work with glossy paper. Order your Martin Yale CDS200 today!
Options & Accessories:
Only available on new products shipping within the contiguous 48 states.
Covers non-wearable parts and labor. Click here for more details
Martin Yale Model CDS200 CD Jewel Case Insert Perforator & Slitter Specifications:
||up to 4200 sheets per hour
||10.5" x 15" x 6"
||90-day warranty, does not include consumable parts, labor, and shipping.
||115VAC, Standard Plug
If you have any questions or concerns, contact a customer service representative today.