- Continuous feeding of stacks up to 5/8 thick.
- Handles 24# Bond stock or equivalent.
- Semi self-sharpening blades to allow for extended operation before service.
- Perforated along side folds for easy insertion into jewel case.
- Easily convert 8.5 x 11 sheets into (2) CD jewel case inserts.
- Adjustable paper guides for quick and easy registration.
- Cuts and perforates up to 4200 sheets per hour.
Create your own CD case liners with the Martin Yale CDS200 tray liner slitter. The CDS200 CD tray liner slitter can handle 8 ½-inch by 11-inch size paper. Paper is simply run through the machine a couple of times to create the final product. This allows you to create your own in-house CDs that look professional. We have a low-price guarantee on all our paper perforators and slitters. Please be aware that the CDS200 will not work with glossy paper. Order your Martin Yale CDS200 today!
Options & Accessories:
Only available on new products shipping within the contiguous 48 states.
Covers non-wearable parts and labor. Click here for more details
Martin Yale Model CDS200 CD Jewel Case Insert Perforator & Slitter Specifications:
||10.5" x 15" x 6"
||90-day warranty, does not include consumable parts, labor, and shipping.
||115VAC, Standard Plug
||up to 4200 sheets per hour
If you have any questions or concerns, contact a customer service representative today.