TC (Total Count)
RTC (Rate & Total Count)
- Sensor has a 10' curly cord and mounts with its own magnet. Adapters are provided for non-magnetic surfaces.
- Counter body is compact and easy to install without tools.
- The RTC counter display can be switched to display the count rate in pieces per hour.
- The rate function is displayed until the next push of the count/rate switch.
- Counters come with a new generation sensor and standard 6" post mount.
- The sensor counts using invisible infrared light. Nothing ever touches the piece begin counted, which can be up to 2" away. The sensor sensitivity adjusts automatically.
- RTC & TC counters have an electronic memory that uses advanced electronic circuitry to retain the count. There is no battery that ever needs replacement.
The RTC and TC paper counters are used with a paper folding machine to accurately count how many sheets have been folded. Paper counters are very helpful in copy shops and print shops where paper needs to be tracked and counted for billing purposes. Most paper folders do not have built-in counters. The RTC and TC counters use infrared light to detect the paper and can be placed up to two inches away from the paper.
We have a low-price guarantee on all our paper folders, supplies and accessories. Order your RTC or TC paper counter today!
RTC and RT Digital Paper Counters Specifications:
||90-day warranty, does not include consumable parts, labor, and shipping.
||1.5" x 1" x .6"
|Max. Counting Speed
||200,000+ per hour
||5.5"W x 3.5"H x 2.3"D
||110 volts, 60 Hz, 5 watts
If you have any questions or concerns, contact a customer service representative today.