- Made in the U.S.A.
- Stand. Large feed tray.
- Two sets of rollers keep laminating film flat and tight.
- Please note: Two sided lamination requires TWO rolls of lamination film.
- Aluminum stand included.
- Swing away heaters make cleaning laminating rollers a cinch.
- Independent temperature controls for top and bottom heaters.
- Don't forget your lamination film!
- Quality silicone rubber laminating rollers.
- Variable laminating speed allows use of different materials.
- Factory Training $1,200.00 / day + Expenses
- Ships Via Truck
Ledco makes some of the finest wide format hot & cold roll laminators. The Ledco Digital 42 is a 42" wide laminator that can be used to laminate posters, banners, signs, maps and much more. It can also be used to simultaneously laminate several smaller items at the same time. This laminator is a workhorse, designed to be used throughout the day. It can be used with laminating rolls up to 10 mils thick and operates at a speed of up to 12 feet per minute. Not only does it laminate paper, it can also be used to mount (hot or cold) items up to ½" thick. Unlike many laminators that use hard rubber rollers, the Digital 42 uses silicon rollers, which bend and counter to the item being laminated, which ensures a good laminate seal all the way around. This is a solid machine meant for industrial / commercial use. It will not skip a beat and will keep on going. Buy your Ledco Digital 42 roll laminator today!
Options & Accessories:
Ledco Digital 42 Roll Laminator & Mounter Specifications:
||53" L x 26" H 34" W
|Supply Roll Core Size
||208-240V, 30 amps
|Maximum Lamination Width
||800 lbs. (363 kg.)
||0-30 feet per minute
If you have any questions or concerns, contact a customer service representative today.