Digital 42 w/Thermoglide
- Two sets of rollers keep laminating film flat and tight.
- Swing away heaters make cleaning laminating rollers a cinch.
- Quality silicone rubber laminating rollers.
- Stand. Large feed tray.
- Independent temperature controls for top and bottom heaters.
- Variable laminating speed allows use of different materials.
- Aluminum stand included.
- Factory Training $1,200.00 / day + Expenses
- Don't forget your lamination film!
- Please note: Two sided lamination requires TWO rolls of lamination film.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Ships Via Truck
Ledco makes some of the finest wide format hot & cold roll laminators. The Ledco Digital 42 is a 42" wide laminator that can be used to laminate posters, banners, signs, maps and much more. It can also be used to simultaneously laminate several smaller items at the same time. This laminator is a workhorse, designed to be used throughout the day. It can be used with laminating rolls up to 10 mils thick and operates at a speed of up to 12 feet per minute. Not only does it laminate paper, it can also be used to mount (hot or cold) items up to ½" thick. Unlike many laminators that use hard rubber rollers, the Digital 42 uses silicon rollers, which bend and counter to the item being laminated, which ensures a good laminate seal all the way around. This is a solid machine meant for industrial / commercial use. It will not skip a beat and will keep on going. Buy your Ledco Digital 42 roll laminator today!
Options & Accessories:
Only available on new products shipping within the contiguous 48 states.
Covers non-wearable parts and labor. Click here for more details
For a service agreement quote, please fill out this form. A sales representative will quickly respond to your inquiry.||
Ledco Digital 42 Roll Laminator & Mounter Specifications:
|Maximum Lamination Width
||53" L x 26" H 34" W
||0-30 feet per minute
||208-240V, 30 amps
|Supply Roll Core Size
||800 lbs. (363 kg.)
If you have any questions or concerns, contact a customer service representative today.