- Made in U.S.A.
- Please note: Two sided lamination requires TWO rolls of lamination film.
- Supply roll tension easily adjusts.
- Variable speed to allow for different lamination film thicknesses.
- Don't forget your lamination film!
- Two sets of laminating rollers keep film flat.
- Stand. Large feed tray handles big graphics.
- Swing away heaters.
- Quality silicone rubber laminating rollers.
- Independent temperature controls for top and bottom heaters.
- Factory Training $1,200.00 / day + Expenses
- Ships Via Truck
The Ledco Digit 60 is considered to be one of the best wide format roll laminators. It is much wider than most roll laminators, measuring in at 60" wide. This much width makes the Digit 60 perfect for laminating posters, banners, signs and much more. Not only is it wide, it is built from the ground up to produce some of the best results possible. Operating at an average speed of 12 feed per minute, this laminator can easily handle 1.5, 3, 5, 7 and 10 mil thick films. It can be used with hot laminating film as well as cold laminating film and can mount (cold or hot) items up to ½" thick, which is very impressive. The Ledco Digit 60 uses silicon rubber rollers that are soft enough to contour to the items being laminated, yet firm enough to apply adequate pressure. The results? Clean, crisp lamination. When set up properly, there are no ripples, bubbles our cloudy effects. This is laminator is perfect for use with print shops and can be used for commercial / industrial laminating jobs and projects. Buy yours today!
Options & Accessories:
Only available on new products shipping within the contiguous 48 states.
Covers non-wearable parts and labor. Click here for more details
For a service agreement quote, please fill out this form. A sales representative will quickly respond to your inquiry.||
Ledco Digital 60 Roll Laminator & Mounter Specifications:
||208-240V, 40 amps
||76" L x 26" H 34" W
|Maximum Lamination Width
||0-20 feet per minute
|Supply Roll Core Size
||1,200 lbs. (544.3 kg)
Ships class 250
If you have any questions or concerns, contact a customer service representative today.