2503 Strip Cut Shredder
2503 Cross Cut Shredder
- Strip cut model takes credit cards.
- High quality wooden cabinet mounted on casters.
- Electronically controlled, transparent safety shield in the feed opening.
- Double protection against overheating.
- Automatic stop when shred bag is full or when cabinet door is opened.
- "Easy Switch" control element uses color codes and back-lit symbols to indicate operational status.
- Automatic start and stop controlled by photo cell.
- Automatic reverse and stop in case of paper jam.
- High quality, hardened steel cutting shafts take staples and paper clips.
- Pull-out bag frame for disposable shred bags.
Shred a variety of material and keep your business secure with the Destroyit 2503 paper shredder. This shredder features reliable hardened-steel cutting blades capable of shredding staples, paper clips and credit cards. The strip cut model can also shred DVDs and CDs. The Easy Switch control element uses backlit symbols and color codes to let you know the operational status of the machine. The 10 ¼-inch throat is able to handle a wide variety of paper formats. The motor is protected against over heating and runs quieter than a typical shredder. The wooden cabinet is mounted on casters, making the shredder easy to move from one location to another.
The Destroyit 2503 shredder includes an OSS package (Operator Safety System). The package makes the shredder safe and easy to use. It includes a safety shield in the feed opening, a bag full sensor and a door ajar sensor. An additional sensor detects paper jams and turns the shredder off and puts the shredder into reverse to clear out jammed paper. We have a low-price guarantee on all our paper shredders. Order your Destroyit 2503 today!
Options & Accessories:
Only available on new products shipping within the contiguous 48 states.
Covers non-wearable parts and labor. Click here for more details
Model 2503 Strip Cut / Cross Cut Paper Shredder from Destroyit Specifications:
||3/32" x 5/8" (2 x 15 mm)
||78 lbs. (35.4 kg)
||14 3/4" D x 19 3/4" W x 34 1/4" H
(375 x 502 x 870 mm)
||10 1/4" (260 mm)
||10 year on strip and cross cut cutting shafts and wheels
1 year on all other parts excluding wearables
If you have any questions or concerns, contact a customer service representative today.