- The Excalibur has a clear plastic strip along the edge of the clamp which accurately indicates the position of the cut line.
- All four tools cut along the same cutting line.
- Wall mounting uses two telescopic legs that support the cutter so there is little reliance upon the stability of the wall or fixtures.
- Freestanding leg kit available as an option should the Excalibur be required for use in the middle of the workshop floor.
- Two flip stops can be engaged or disengaged without disturbing the settings.
- Ratcheting cutting device enables thick boards to be cut by repeatedly notching the ratchet in and cutting until the full depth is reached.
- Ships Via Truck
Do you need to score glass, score acrylic, cut PVC plastic and substrates? If so, you should use a high-end substrate cutter like the UK-made Foster Keencut Excalibur 1000x. This cutter features a variety of interchangeable blades. This includes 100 medium-duty utility blades, an acrylic scoring wheel, a glass scoring wheel and a wall mount kit. An optional free standing kit is available. Thanks to a ratchet control, you can use the Excalibur 1000x to cut through rigid media up to 0.5" thick, which is very impressive. What makes the Excalibur 1000x so desirable is its superb build quality along with extreme precision combined with fine British construction. This cutter is extremely easy to set up, use and is a great value for the money. At 63" long, this may be the cutter you need. This cutter features an impressive 5-year general warranty and a 20-year warranty on the bearings. Buy yours today!
Options & Accessories:
|Tungsten Carbide Glass Cutting Wheel|| $13.55
|Scoring Blade for Plastic|| $22.58
|Medium Duty Utility Blades (Box of 100)|| $22.99
|Glass Cutting Cartridge|| $162.47
|Free Standing Kit For the Excalibur 1000 and 5000|| $285.95
Only available on new products shipping within the contiguous 48 states.
Covers non-wearable parts and labor. Click here for more details
For a service agreement quote, please fill out this form. A sales representative will quickly respond to your inquiry.||
Foster Keencut Excalibur 1000x Glass & Acrylic Scorer / PVC Cutter Specifications:
||298 lbs. (crated)
20-year free replacement on all bearings.
30-day, no hassle, money back.
||84"W x 12-16"D x 96"H
If you have any questions or concerns, contact a customer service representative today.