- Three cutting tools made for cutting
- Heavy Duty Cutting Blade for matboard, paper, rigid PVC Foamboard, Gatorboard, vinyl, corrugated cardboard, and honeycomb plastics.
- Tungsten Carbide Cutting wheel scores glass and mirrors up to .24" thick.
- Scoring Blade for acrylics.
- Freestanding leg kit available as an option should the Excalibur be required for use in the middle of the workshop floor.
- Ships Via Truck
Cutting large format images, posters and banners is easy and simple with the Foster Excalibur 5000 industrial-strength cutter. This high-end cutter is capable of cutting any sheet material up to 63-inches long. One nice thing about the Excalibur is its industrial strength capabilities built into a nice compact and space-saving unit. The twin-wheel cutting head can hardboard, masonite and MDF up to 1/8-inch thick and Dibond up to three millimeters thick. The bottom of the cutter features an index turret mounted on a sliding head. This head turns to lock any one of three cutting tools into its selected position. This requires no screws or tools. This cutter requires little effort and is very easy to operate and use. Order yours today!
Options & Accessories:
|Tungsten Carbide Glass Cutting Wheel|| $18
|Medium Duty Utility Blades (Box of 100)|| $25
|Replacement Cutting Wheels|| $85.50
|Free Standing Kit For the Excalibur 1000 and 5000|| $292.50
Only available on new products shipping within the contiguous 48 states.
Covers non-wearable parts and labor. Click here for more details
For a service agreement quote, please fill out this form. A sales representative will quickly respond to your inquiry.||
Keencut Excalibur 5000 63" Vertical Cutter / Glass Cutter / Sign Making Specifications:
20-year free replacement on all bearings.
30-day, no hassle, money back.
||84"W x 12-16"D x 96"H
If you have any questions or concerns, contact a customer service representative today.