- A large exit conveyor helps keep material neatly stacked and organized, keeping folded forms in sequential order.
- A unique design helps channel away static electricity, helping to ensure seamless jam-free operation.
- The variable speed motor can be run at speeds of up to 30,000 forms per hour.
- In the event of a fault code or jam, this pressure sealer will automatically shut down.
- Jogger switch: Allows operator to jog form for testing before operation.
- A built-in jogger switch makes it easy to jog a form prior to use.
- A built-in five digit digital counter keeps track of jobs run.
- The Formax FD 2082 can be set up to be used with letter fold, half fold, Z fold, eccentric fold and other types of forms.
- The FD 2082 can be used with forms up to 14" x 17" in size.
- Ships Via Truck
The Formax FD 2082 is a powerful and efficient solution for automating and processing of checks, invoices, pin numbers, tax forms marketing collateral or any other mid-volume mailing that is produced on a one-piece pressure sensitive mailer. It is set-up as a combination of the FD 2092 and the FD 676 Maxi Burster, capable of separating, folding, and sealing continuous pressure seal forms in-line. A high capacity three-foot outfeed conveyor and combination rollers are standard features on this unit. This translates into less time spent unloading the machine. The AutoSeal FD 2082 utilizes pressure seal technology for processing cut-sheet and continuous pressure seal forms in a mid-volume production environment. This unit is capable of accurately and consistently processing up to 30,000 forms per hour and up to 400,000 forms monthly.
We have a low price guarantee on all our products. Order your Formax FD 2082 today!
Only available on new products shipping within the contiguous 48 states.
Covers non-wearable parts and labor. Click here for more details
For a service agreement quote, please fill out this form. A sales representative will quickly respond to your inquiry.||
FD 2082 Folder Sealer by Formax Specifications:
||Up to 30,000 pieces per hour
|Paper Input Capacity
||350 sheets of 24 lb bond
||Resettable, 5 digit
|Paper Jam/Fault Detection
||Manual, with fine tuning
|Accepted Paper Sizes
||From 4" x 6" (102 mm x 152 mm)
up to 11" X 17" (279 mm x 432 mm)
||Approx. 1000 lbs. (454 Kg)
|Accepted Paper Weights
||20# to 28#
||Form Burster, 3 ft. output conveyor
||Up to 400,000 per month
||220V single phase, 20 Amp
||Letter fold, Single fold, Z fold, eccentric and custom folds
||90-day warranty, does not include consumable parts, labor, or shipping.
|Accepted Paper Types
||Automatic, Form Burster Infeed
||133" x 33" x 51"
(3378 mm x 838 mm x 1295 mm)
Z (Accordion) fold
Letter (C) fold
Single (Half, V) fold
If you have any questions or concerns, contact a customer service representative today.