Fletcher Titan 40"
Fletcher Titan 60"
Fletcher Titan 80"
Fletcher Titan 100"
Fletcher Titan 120"
- Switches from cutter to trimmer in seconds with the unique lift and shift clamp rail assembly
- Lift and Shift hinged rail assembly for ease of loading material
- Open-ended design allows for cutting oversized materials
- Purchase package includes 1 Titan rail cutter, 1 knife blade holder, 1 box of 100 knife blades, and owner's manual
- One-piece aluminum base with integrated blade cutting track for rigid materials and trimming surface for flexible materials
- Power Grip cutting head for right or left-handed push and pull cutting convenience
- Cuts rigid materials like corrugated plastic, foamboard/gatorfoam, and PVC up to 1/2"
- Embedded grip strips restrict material movement when cutting
- Also trims flexible materials like banners, vinyl, fabric, and paper
Cut a variety of rigid and flexible materials with the Titan cutter from Fletcher Terry. This cutter features an ergonomic power grip cutting head and includes a comfortable handle, which allows for optimal cutting force and accuracy. The base is durable and sturdy, ideal for all your cutting and trimming needs. A quick release magnetic blade magazine offers multiple badge depth adjustment to cut rigid materials up to 1/2-inch thick. You can get the titan in 40, 60, 80, 100 and 120-inch designs. Buy yours today!
Options & Accessories:
|Fletcher Utility / Rail Cutter Blades (100/box)|| $41
|Fletcher Titan 40" Stand|| $467
|Fletcher Titan 60" Stand|| $574
|Fletcher Titan 80" Stand|| $710
|Fletcher Titan 100" Stand|| $811
|Fletcher Titan 120" Stand|| $899
Only available on new products shipping within the contiguous 48 states.
Covers non-wearable parts and labor. Click here for more details
For a service agreement quote, please fill out this form. A sales representative will quickly respond to your inquiry.||
Titan Cutter and Trimmer by Fletcher Terry Specifications:
||27 lbs. (12.2 kg)
||36 lbs. (16.3 kg)
||45 lbs. (20.4 kg) Ships Via Truck
||60 lbs. (24.9 kg) *Ships Via Truck
||64 lbs. (29 kg) *Ships Via Truck
||40" (1016 mm)
||60" (1524 mm)
||80" (2032 mm)
||100" (2540 mm)
||119 3/8" (3032 mm)
If you have any questions or concerns, contact a customer service representative today.