- Motorized reverse function to clear pouch jams
- Carrier-optional operation
- Ideal for large schools and offices
- Auto-shutoff delivers added safety
- Includes variable temperature with cooling fans for added safety
- One-touch keypad with LCD readout for easy, efficient use
- Variable speed, up to 25" per minute, for fast and accurate operation
- 4 heated rollers deliver superior lamination quality and consistency
- Laminates items up to 13" wide
- Uses 1.5 to 10 mil pouches and mounting boards
- UL listed
Take your laminating operations to the next level by utilizing a high-quality pouch laminator like the GBC HeatSeal H600 Pro. This 13" wide laminator produces a photo-quality finish. It uses a total of 4 rollers to evenly apply pressure and heat over documents during the entire laminating process, which in turn produces excellent and professional results. This laminator is very fast, very accurate and even has a reverse function for clearing out jams. Pouch carriers are optional. You will find this laminator in schools, copy centers and many other businesses. It can be used with 1.5 up to 10 mil thick laminating pouches. Place your order today!
Only available on new products shipping within the contiguous 48 states.
Covers non-wearable parts and labor. Click here for more details
HeatSeal H600 Pro Pouch Laminator by GBC Specifications:
|Maximum Lamination Width
||26 3/4" x 15 1/4" x 10 1/2"
|Maximum Pouch Thickness
||Limited one-year warranty
||115 V, 50/60 Hz
If you have any questions or concerns, contact a customer service representative today.