- Variable speed, up to 60" per minute, for fast and accurate operation
- Uses 1.5 to 10 mil pouches and mounting boards
- One-touch keypad with LCD readout for easy, efficient use
- Motorized reverse function to clear pouch jams
- Auto-shutoff delivers added safety
- UL listed
- Ideal for large schools and offices
- 4 heated rollers deliver superior lamination quality and consistency
- Carrier-optional operation
- Laminates items up to 18" wide
- Includes variable temperature with cooling fans for improved laminating precision
Whether youre in the market for a high-quality laminator or simply need something thats fast and reliable, the GBC HeatSeal H700 Pro may be just what you need. This professional laminating machine is impressive, capable of running at speeds of up to 60" per minute and handling laminating film up to 10 mils thick. A combination of four heated rollers produce even heat and equal pressure for highly professional results every time. The 18" width accommodates the small and large stuff. Cooling fans help finish the process. Few laminators even come close when it comes to build quality and reliability. Order your GBC HeatSeal H700 Pro pouch laminator today!
Only available on new products shipping within the contiguous 48 states.
Covers non-wearable parts and labor. Click here for more details
HeatSeal H700 Pro Pouch Laminator by GBC Specifications:
|Maximum Lamination Width
||Limited one-year warranty
|Maximum Pouch Thickness
||31 1/2" x 18" x 11 3/4"
||115 V, 50/60 Hz
If you have any questions or concerns, contact a customer service representative today.