- Cast aluminum and hardened steel construction
- 5 digit reset table meter tells you the number of coins that have been counted into the bag
- Balanced handle attached to the tray makes it easy to carry or store the counter
- Color coded $.25, $.10, $.05 wrapping tubes ($ tube and other coin/token sizes optional).
- Counts, wraps, and bags 1 denomination at a time (does not sort)
- Coin tray folds to protect the controls from dirt or damage when not in use.
- Optional bagging tube must always be used when counting into a bag
- Can fill a blank wrapper in 4 seconds
- Polished aluminum and textured gray enamel finish
Counting, wrapping and bagging coins is easy and quick with the Klopp KK. The KK in Klopp stands for KLOPP Konvertible. This is because the Klopp KK can switch from electric power to manual power in a matter of seconds. This is great for when the power goes out or when being used in an area where power is not available. This counter can be used with dollars, quarters, nickels, dimes, pennies and tokens. Be aware that this counter can only handle one denomination at a time and does not sort. Order your Klopp KK today!
Only available on new products shipping within the contiguous 48 states.
Covers non-wearable parts and labor. Click here for more details
Klop KK, KK-18, KK-C1 & KK-C2 Electric & Manual Coin Counter, Bagger and Wrapper Specifications:
||27 lbs. (12.2 kg.)
||Approximately 3000 coins
||W-10", H-12", D-16" (Closed), D-21" (Open)
||1 year factory on both parts and labor
||$1 / 1" token down through dime in diameter
||Canadian $1 / 1" token down through dime in diameter
||Canadian $2, $1, 25, 5 in diameter (no dime or penny)
||22 lbs. (10 kg.)
||1/30 hp, 115V, 60 cycle (220 volt optional)
If you have any questions or concerns, contact a customer service representative today.