- feeder handles up to 100 envelopes of all sizes up to 1/4" thick
- milling cutter technology: protects envelope contents
- two motors provde high performance and promote long life
- automatic envelope feed for reliable throughput
- solid metal construction
- with production speeds of up to 8,000 envelope per hour and theoretical speeds of up to 24,000 envelopes per hour this machine opens your daily mail quickly
- compact design makes it ideal for any business or department
- adjustable cut width from 0 to 3mm
- opens mixed sizes of envelopes automatically with no sorting
LO 3056 (3253) is a fully automatic letter opener, that can theoretically handle up to 24,000 envelopes per hour in a variety of sizes up to a maximum 6 mm (1/4") thickness; production speed is approximately 8,000 envelopes per hour. Removes from 0 to 3mm (1/8") of the envelope edge. The removed material is in the form of tiny chips, which are deposited in the waste drawer. Creates a soft, feathered edge opening, which prevents paper cuts and gives easy access to the contents. Made of solid steel construction and sporting dual motors, this unit is built to handle large flats and envelopes.
LO3056 Letter Opener from GEM Specifications:
|| 80 lbs
||123 lbs.** Must Ship Via Truck Class 85
||115v 60Hz or 220v 50Hz
|Adjustable Cut Width
||0 to 3mm (1/8")
|Maximum Envelope Thickness
||24,000 per hour
||up to 10.2" x 13"
|Approximate Production Speed
||8,000 per hour
|Product Dimensions (H x W x D)
||13.5" x 28" x 18"
|Maximum Feed Tray Capacity
If you have any questions or concerns, contact a customer service representative today.