- catch tray, waste bin, and stand are included, opens mixed sizes of envelopes automatically with no sorting
- two motors provde high performance and promote long life
- milling cutter technology: protects envelope contents
- solid metal construction
- opens mixed sizes of envelopes automatically with no sorting
- adjustable cut width from 0 to 3mm
- automatic envelope feed for reliable throughput
- feeder handles up to 100 envelopes of all sizes up to 1/4" thick
- with production speeds of up to 10,000 envelope per hour and theoretical speeds of up to 28,000 envelopes per hour this machine opens your daily mail quickly
LO 3066 is a fully automatic letter opener, that can theoretically handle up to 28,000 envelopes per hour in a variety of sizes up to a maximum 6 mm (1/4") thickness; production speed is approximately 10,000 envelopes per hour. Removes from 0 to 3mm (1/8") of the envelope edge. The removed material is in the form of tiny chips, which are deposited in the waste drawer. Creates a soft, feathered edge opening, which prevents paper cuts and gives easy access to the contents. Made of solid steel construction and sporting dual motors, this unit is built to handle large flats and envelopes. Catch tray, waste bin, and stand are included.
LO3066 Letter Opener from GEM Specifications:
||115v 60Hz or 220v 50Hz
||28,000 per hour
|Approximate Production Speed
||10,000 per hour
||282 lbs.** Must Ship Via Truck Class 85
|Product Dimensions (H x W x D)
||42" x 42" x 30"
|Maximum Feed Tray Capacity
|Maximum Envelope Thickness
||up to 10.2" x 13"
|Adjustable Cut Width
||0 to 3mm (1/8")
If you have any questions or concerns, contact a customer service representative today.