- Self-sharpening, hardened steel cutting blades
- Compatible with up to 100 lb. linen stock
- Hinging catch tray for compact storage
- Adjustable paper guides
- Cuts 8.5" x 11" sheets into 10 2" x 3.5" business cards - full bleed or regular style
- For maximum safety, the machine will not run if rear cover is not in place
- Interlock safety switch
- Large waste bin catches leftover scraps for mess-free operation
- Cuts up to 360 cards per minute
- Includes CD with a variety of software templates for business card creation
- Self-cleaning rear cover panel strips waste away from rollers
- Feeds stacks up to 5/8" thick
Quickly cut an 8.5 x 11-inch sheet of paper down to 10 individual business cards in a matter of seconds with the versatile Martin Yale GC210 business card cutter. This gutter cut business card cutter replaces the popular Intimus GC208 cutter. This cutter can cut bleed style or regular style prints. The blades are made from high-quality hardened steel and are self-sharpening, which means you wont have to worry about dull blades. These blades are capable of cutting through 100 lb. linen stock and the feed tray can hold up to a 5/8-inch stack of paper. An included CD includes several business card templates. Buy your Martin Yale GC210 business card cutter today!
Options & Accessories:
Only available on new products shipping within the contiguous 48 states.
Covers non-wearable parts and labor. Click here for more details
GC210 Gutter Cut Business Card Cutter by Martin Yale Specifications:
||78 lbs. (35.4 kg.)
||8-1/2" x 11"
||2" x 3 1/2" (10up)
||Up to 5/8" thick stacks
||17" x 10 5/8" x 28 1/4"
||Up to 360 cards per minute
|Feed Table Capacity
||Stack up to 5/8" thick
||1 year parts
If you have any questions or concerns, contact a customer service representative today.