- cuts 12 standard size business cards per page (up to 60 cards per minute)
- self-correcting cut mark function ensures accurate cuts every time
- addition and preset subtraction functions
- Cuts business cards, post cards, digital photos, checks, etc.
- quick and easy set-up and adjustment
- UL and C UL approved
- optional quick-change perforator and scorer cartridges
- control panel includes LED 4 digit counter
- self-sharpening blades
- safety access cover (machine will not operate with cover in open position)
- 10 pre-set cutting modes
The new MBM BC 12 electric business card cutter is exactly what you need when producing business cards in house. It is an affordable and extremely customizable solution. Simply print our business cards on a laser or inkjet printer and run them through the BC 12. The BC 12 will create a total of 12 cards on a standard 8 ½" x 11" sheet of paper. It can also be used with 8 ½" x 14" paper. This machine features the quality and accuracy MBM is known for. Place your order today!
Options & Accessories:
Only available on new products shipping within the contiguous 48 states.
Covers non-wearable parts and labor. Click here for more details
BC 12 Tabletop Business Card Cutter from MBM Specifications:
||8 1/2" x 11" to 8 1/2" x 14"
(based on half cut of 8 1/2" x 11")
||50 (May vary due to variations in paper and power supply)
||120 V, 60 Hz
||2" x 3-1/2" (12up)
||1 year limited warranty, excluding wearables
||17"D x 29 1/4"W x 11 1/4"H
|Feed Table Capacity
If you have any questions or concerns, contact a customer service representative today.