Some people think home and business owners with video surveillance systems are paranoid. I disagree. I consider a better example of paranoia to be a friend of mine who is absolutely convinced he is going to spontaneously combust. He heard somewhere that one in every billion or so people will just explode for no scientific reason at all. Having what he thinks is a lifetime of bad luck, he takes the most unlikely of circumstances to be exceptional odds in his favor–or disfavor, depending on how you look at it. He avoids spicy or heavily acidic foods, as if they act as some sort of detonator for the bodily land mine that encases him. Robbery, burglary, assault, shoplifting and murder occur every hour of every day. It seems to me, it’s just as naive to think certain people are somehow immune to experiencing such travesties as it is to think certain people are destined to experience such travesties…like inexplicably bursting into pieces. In comparison, I’d rather be the epitome of paranoia than the victim of crime any day.
Security systems save money, property and even lives. Our high-tech equipment can suit the needs of any home or business, regardless of their size. We have cameras, recorders, alarms and many other items and accessories to protect yourself, your business, your family, or all of the above.
- Security Cameras And Equipment Are More Important Now Than Ever
- Violence Against Office Machines On The Rise–Equipment That Doesn’t Jam, From Office Zone
- Office Equipment Resources and Information by Office Zone
- Office Zone’s Used & Reconditioned Paper Folding Machines: Cheap Prices For High-Quality Equipment
- Office Zone ID Card/Badge Printing Systems–Heaven-Sent Machines That Make Photos From Hell
This entry was posted on Wednesday, June 4th, 2008 at 9:42 am and is filed under Tips and Suggestions. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.