Here’s a little known secret about the Office Zone Web site. For years, we’ve offered, completely free of charge, product manuals for several office machines. You can find a product manual for paper shredders, binding machines, paper folding machines, paper cutters, laminators, and more. Why is this such a big deal, you ask? Well, if you’re like most customers, product manuals tend to disappear. For example, I was having trouble last night with my automatic garage door opener. I searched in vain for the owner’s manual but to no avail. I even tried looking for a manual on the company’s Web site, but that effort was fruitless as well.
To make a long story short, you should be able to find a product manual on the Office Zone Web site that will help you troubleshoot your machine if any problems happen to occur. This helpful feature on our site is something that you cannot find on any other office equipment retail sites. Our office products manuals is an ongoing project. That means we’re continually trying to make updates to our product manuals pages as they become available from the manufacturer. And, if you cannot find a manual for your specific machine, be sure to let us know. We would be more than happy to help.
- Office Equipment Resources and Information by Office Zone
- Office Zone Announces Free Shipping on Orders Over $75
- New Office Machine & Supply Guides Available From Office Zone
- Violence Against Office Machines On The Rise–Equipment That Doesn’t Jam, From Office Zone
- Office Zone Introduces New Intelli-Zone Intelli-Pack Standard I-Bar Sealer Shrink Wrap Machines with Heat Gun
This entry was posted on Friday, May 15th, 2009 at 11:40 am and is filed under Tips and Suggestions. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.