This mainly depends on the style of paper cutter you use. Guillotine paper cutters, the type that cut through large stacks of paper, require blade re-sharpening from time to time. We recommend that you still have a replacement blade on hand to prevent any downtime while the dull blade is re-sharpened.
Rotary paper cutters often feature self-sharpening blades. However, this style of blade eventually becomes dull and must be changed. Arm style paper cutters may be re-sharpened too, with disposable replacement blades available with some models.
- Can a Paper Cutter’s Blade be Re-sharpened?
- Questions About Akiles Roll@Blade 1815 Rotary Paper Cutter
- Can you Change or Sharpen CardMate Business Card Cutter Blades?
- What is a Solingen Steel Blade and why do I Want it in my Paper Cutter?
- How do Self Sharpening Paper Cutters Work?
This entry was posted on Friday, January 29th, 2010 at 5:00 pm and is filed under Questions & Answers. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.