I’m interested in possibly purchasing the Minipad 4000 Padding Press/ Notepad Making Machine, but I have a couple of questions:
1. Will it bind 8.5″ x 11″ paper along the 11″ side?
2. Will I need to purchase additional parts such as glue and cardboard for binding?
Thank so much
The Minipad 4000 Padding Press will pad documents up to nine inches wide. However, the MiniPad 4000 padding press is still a popular choice with our customers. It can pad a stack of paper up to 10 inches high (approximately 4,000 sheets of 20 lb. paper). That’s why it’s one of our best-selling items. But for you, we recommend the Superpad Padding Press Notepad Machine. The model can pad up to 18 inches wide. If you are looking for a padding press that is capable of padding thousands of sheets of paper at a time, then the Superpad Notepad Machine padding press is your best option. This high-volume padding can literally pad up to 10,000 sheets of paper at a time.
Yes, you will need to purchase padding press supplies to properly bind your notepads.
- Use the Superpad Padding Press for Wider Padding Jobs
- Padding Press Machine to Make Scrap Paper Pads
- Looking for Most Effective Padding Machine
- Martin Yale J1811 Padding Press Review
- Interested in Padding Press for High School
This entry was posted on Thursday, May 26th, 2011 at 4:17 pm and is filed under Binding Machines, Questions & Answers. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.