Archive for the 'News' Category
Posted by: James on February 18th, 2013
In an effort to try and save you money, and simplify the ordering process, we are now offering free shipping on all orders over $75. This means you can get that paper folding machine, or that huge industrial shredder you’ve always wanted, with free shipping right to your door. Our new free shipping special covers UPS ground shipments and standard truck shipments.
We have set the free shipping break at $75. This means if you are placing an order under $75, you will still get fast shipping at a great low price, but if you do hit $75 your shipping will be free. Some restrictions do apply, which you can read about here. As usual, we don’t charge tax on most products we offer.
Here is some great office equipment you may want to consider for your office, now with free shipping!
- Intelli-Fold DE-112AF Folding Machine (found here) – This is one of the best selling paper folding machines we offer. It can create all the common folds most people need, features an adjustable speed control, handles a variety of paper thicknesses and includes a powered exit conveyor. This is one of the best deals you will find online for a paper folding machine.
- Intelli-Pack Standard I-Bar Sealer (found here) – This I-bar sealer can be used to package your Blu-rays, video game discs, CDs, boxes, fruit, chocolates, soap and more. It is a great value and is now available with free shipping. It can be used with PVC or Polyolefin shrink film.
- Intelli-Bind IC310 Coil Binding Machine (found here) – The IC310 is one of the most affordable and well rounded coil binding machines that has a metal build, fully disengageable punching pins and an electric coil inserter. Coil binding can be used for binding presentations, reports and more.
- Wooden Mallet Office Furniture (found here) – Wooden Mallet products continue to be some of the best selling products we offer. Their huge lineup includes chart holders, magazine racks, office chairs, benches and more. Their furniture is almost all made of durable oak and is all designed to hold up with daily use.
- Intelli-Cut 530D Stack Paper Cutter (found here) – If you are in need of a paper cutter with the ability to slice through hundreds of sheets of paper at a time, the Model 530D is a great option. This stack cutter has the ability to cut paper up to 17″ wide and up to 1.56″ thick. It includes a backstop with a digital readout for easy adjustments and a nice optical cutting line that makes it easy to see where the cut will be made. This cutter is both safe and effective.
If you have questions about our new free shipping special, or if you are in need of a specific piece of equipment, please feel free to call us at 1-800-543-54543. We would love to help you out. Thank you for reading and have a great day!
Posted by: James on October 3rd, 2012
At Office Zone, we pride ourselves on having some of the best selection and best customer service you will find online. We offer a great selection of laminators, paper folding machines, binding machines, shrink wrap machines and other office equipment. For the month of October, we would like to offer our loyal blog readers a 5% discount code that can be used toward any purchase.
The coupon code you will want to use is OCTOBER05. This code will immediately take 5% off your order. The code can be mentioned over the phone or used with our secure shopping cart. Please be aware that this code does not discount shipping. The OCTOBER05 discount code is valid with equipment or supply purchases.
Here are a few items you may want to consider purchasing with your discount code:
Corner Rounders (available here) – We offer a large selection of commercial-grade corner rounders from brands like Lassco and Akiles. These corner rounders are designed to lop the corners off of large stacks of paper.
Friction Feed Paper Folding Machines (available here) – These paper folding machines are some of the best available. Most of them are designed to automatically pull a sheet of paper from a stack and fold it. Most of these paper folding machines can create letter folds, half folds, accordion folds and much more.
Electric Letter Openers (available here) – If you have a mailroom or a business that receives and opens a lot of mail on a regular basis, you may want to consider buying a letter opener. We offer letter openers that range from battery-powered handheld devices all the way up to high-end machines capable of opening thousands of letters a day.
Biometric Employee Time Clocks (available here) - At Office Zone, we offer a huge selection of biometric time clocks from David Link. These clocks are very affordable and use your finger to log in and out of work. Many of our biometric time clocks include proximity badge readers and numerical keypads.
I-Bar Sealers (available here) – If you are packaging your own Blu-rays, DVDs, boxes, baskets and other products, you may want to consider using shrink wrap and an I-bar sealer. Our I-bar sealers are competitively priced and are excellent for low to medium-volume use.
We offer literally thousands of products online. Please call us at 1-800-543-5454 for help tracking down an item, for answers to your questions or to place an order.
Please be aware that our discount codes have the following restrictions:
- Only good for savings up to $200.
- Only applicable to products that are in stock.
- Cannot be combined with other discount codes.
- We reserve the right to decline the coupon.
Posted by: Morgan on April 24th, 2012
For a limited time, Office Zone is offering a coupon code to customers that may be applied to any equipment or supplies purchase over $35. This coupon code will be valid through the end of May 2012. Be sure to place your order with Office Zone today to take advantage of this limited-time savings.
Simply enter the code: SPRING05 in our shopping cart before you submit your order. Or, you can mention the code when calling our customer service department at 800-543-5454. This coupon code is good for 5% off your order — up to $200 in savings.
Saving your business money, or perhaps your own personal pocketbook, is always a good idea. Now, you can improve production and streamline operations at work with new office equipment and supplies from Office Zone, plus improve the bottom line.
Office Zone’s deep lineup of office equipment includes laminators, binding machines, paper cutters and paper folding machines, shrink wrap machines, employee time clocks, office furniture and more. Popular supplies include binding materials such as spiral coils, wire loop binding elements, plastic combs, staples, lamination film including laminator rolls and laminator pouches.
The Office Zone shopping cart has a field that reads: “Enter coupon or gift certificate number.” Once you have entered the code SPRING05 in the box, simply hit “Enter.”
At Office Zone, we are always seeking new ways to save you money and help you streamline operations. Established in 1996, Office Zone has earned a solid reputation for a large office machine and supplies selection, competitive prices and trusted customer service. Be sure to contact Office Zone today for all of your office automation equipment needs.
Posted by: Morgan on April 26th, 2010
Last week marked a milestone of sorts for the Office Zone AskOzone blog. We posted our 300th article on Thursday, April 22, 2010. This isn’t such a big deal in itself, granted. But when we started the blog in late 2007, we had no idea the site would become such a success.
For almost three years, members of the marketing department staff at Office Zone have offered helpful information to customers and other visitors about office equipment and supplies. Over the years as the blog grew and gained more popularity, more questions and requests poured in. Most of the articles published in the blog today are a question and answer format, questions from real customers looking for informed answers.
Some of the more popular postings in the blog include how to make a note pad from scratch. We have also received a lot of interest in our office paper shredder reviews.
While there are a few other industry blogs that include relatively similar information, most the content is superficial at best. Typical articles in these blogs are merely rewrites of vendor brochure copy. Some of the postings, released in a fire hose of information in one blog in particular, are of little interest to genuine business shoppers looking for substantive answers to their office equipment questions.
We are pleased so far with the success of the AskOzone blog, and look forward to the continued support of our readers. If you have any questions or comments about the office equipment on OfficeZone.com, please be sure to contact us today. We are more than happy to help.