Posted by: Office Zone on January 7th, 2013
If you are a business or organization, such as a doctor’s office or hospital, you probably use chart holders on a regular basis. If you are in need of something, or are looking to upgrade, you should consider one of our Wooden Mallet chart holders (found here). These are extremely popular with our customers. They are durable, made from high-quality wood and are all available in light oak, medium oak and dark red mahogany. So which chart holders do our customers like and which one should you consider using?
To begin with, our single pocket chart holders are by far the most popular models we offer. They can easily be placed in a waiting room or medical office. They can also be easily lined up side-by-side or in a vertical alignment. We also offer several multi-pocket vertically designed model. All of the mounting hardware is included with these chart holders. Some models show a little of the top of the chart and other HIPAA approved models cover almost the entire chart. All of the models we currently offer are wall mounted except one. The CH10-FS (found here) is a 10-pocket freestanding model.
I would like a few of our more popular models:
- Wooden Mallet CH14-1 (found here) – This is our most popular model. This is due to the fact that it is extremely affordable and it has a nice single-pocket design. This chart holder is excellent for use in individual offices, waiting rooms and more. It features pockets that are 12 1/2″ wide and 2″ deep. The sides are made from solid oak.
- Wooden Mallet CH15-1 (found here) – The CH15-1 is very similar to the CH14-1, but features a square design rather than an angled front. This chart holder is also very affordable and has a 12 ½” wide pocket that can hold up to 2″ of charts, files and other material.
- Wooden Mallet PCH15-1 HIPAA (found here) – If you need a chart holder that is HIPAA compliant, the PCH15-1 is a great option. This rack features a higher front panel (9″ tall) than other chart holders for added privacy. It also features a nice 2″ pocket depth. All mounting hardware is included.
- Wooden Mallet OCHO20-1 (found here) – This chart holder has a more contemporary design and includes open sides for easier access. This rack is mounted to the wall via an oval mounting plate. The OCHO20-1 looks great, has a nice wood grain finish and is an attractive chart holder for any office or medical facility.
- Wooden Mallet CH14-3 (found here) – If you need multiple pockets, the CH14-3 is a great option. This chart holder looks like the CH14-1 single pocket holder, but with a three pocket vertical design. This is great for offices that need a little more capacity. Each of the three pockets are 12 ½” wide and 1 ¼” deep. Considering it has three pockets, this is a great deal.
- Wooden Mallet CH14-2 (found here) – This chart holder has a total of four vertically aligned pockets. Each pocket features an angled-front design and each pocket is 12 ½” wide by ¾” deep. This is great for offices that need multi-pocket organization for charts and files. The design looks great, the build quality is excellent and the design is intended for daily use.
None of the above-mentioned models are any better than the other. I am just listing models that are popular. All of the chart holders we offer are of equal quality. Many of our higher-pocket models are unique and highly useful, but are not in as much demand as the models with fewer pockets.
Please feel free to call us at 1-800-543-5454 for answers to any questions you may have about our chart holders.
Posted by: Office Zone on November 19th, 2012
If you are in the process of trying to furnish a waiting room or office lobby in a doctor’s office or other location, we have a lot of great furniture options you may want to consider using. I would like to highlight some of our most poplar waiting room and office lobby furniture and provide you with some links to products that may help you with your furnishing needs. Please keep in mind that our entire selection of furniture is made of high quality materials with much of it being made in the USA.
Not only do we offer a great selection of high-quality waiting room and office lobby furniture, but our products are available to you at guaranteed low prices. Over the past several years, we have added a great selection of products including magazine racks, brochure holders, chart holders and more. Here is a list of our current waiting room & office lobby favorites:
- Wall Mounted Magazine Racks (found here) – At Office Zone we offer an excellent selection of wall-mounted magazine racks. We have found that our wall-mounted magazine racks are particularly popular because they put reading literature and paitents’ fingertips and make great use of often-wasted wall space. Our selection includes wood, wire and plastic magazine racks. We have found that our wooden and plastic (PETG Plastic) racks are the most popular and common for a waiting room setting due to their durability.
- Tabletop Brochure Holders (found here) – Our countertop brochure holders are very popular in doctors’ offices, clinics and hospitals because they provide a great place to display important medical brochures and literature. These brochure holders are mobile, easy to deploy and are made from high-quality materials. Many come in multi pocket configurations and can be used to hold a wide variety of brochures and pamphlets. These are designed to make literature easy to view and access.
- Lobby & Office Tables (found here ) – Every waiting room or lobby needs a good table for holding magazines or simply as a place to put a purse or other material. These office lobby tables look great and some even include magazine pockets! Many of these tables can be used in the middle of a room, next to a chair or against a wall. Choose from a variety of configurations and a wide range of wood stain color choices. These tables are easy to clean and are durable enough to be used on a daily basis.
- Lobby Seating (found here) – Our lobby and waiting room seating is designed to look great, be easy to clean and hold up well with daily use. Our great selection includes padded benches, individual chairs, linked sled chairs and even bariatric chairs. Most chairs come in several different wood stains and fabric color / pattern options. These can be used against a wall, next to each other or out in the open. These chairs look great in person. You won’t be disappointed.
- Wooden Hat & Coat Racks (found here ) – Everybody needs a good place to put their hat or coat right? Why settle for something complicated when you can buy one of our Wooden Mallet coat or hat racks? These racks are made from wood and bolt right onto the wall for convenient. These provide a huge convenience to patients and customers. Our selection includes models with brass hooks, wooden pegs, shelves and much more. Mounting hardware is included and they are very easy to install.
- Glove & Tissue Box Holders (found here) – What would a doctor’s office or hospital be without latex gloves and tissue boxes for runny noses? We offer a great selection of wooden box holders for placing on a table or mounting directly to a wall. Our selection of boxes includes single, double, triple or larger designs.
If you don’t see what you’re looking for in this list of products, give us a call at 1-800-543-5454. We offer a great selection of other office furniture including chart holders, x-ray holders, desk seating and more.