- Mount, mount and laminate, or just laminate.
- Easy to understand - With clearly labeled step-by-step instructions that are color-coded with XL27 consumables.
- Change from finish to finish without any re-threading - Change from matte to satin to gloss or to texture finishes without having to re-thread the laminator.
- Two heated roller heat method.
- Simple to operate for new or veteran operators.
- Saves time and money - No need for complicated tear-down and set-up.
- Ships Via Truck
When you think about laminating wide format items, most people think you need to use a roll laminator. What if you need the finesse of a pouch laminator? Consider using the Ledco XL44. This wide format pouch laminator can be used for laminating and mounting materials up to 1 ½". Few roll laminators have this kind of mounting capacity. Ledco is well known for their high-quality roll laminators and this pouch laminator falls right in with what you would expect. One advantage of using the XL44, verses a wide format laminator, is that there is little setup required and very little waste. The XL44 is also extremely easy to use and requires no specialized training to use. Switching from gloss finish to matte or satin finish is easy and doesn't require a complicated change of film like you have to deal with on roll laminators. Lock in this great deal and buy your Ledco XL44 today!
Options & Accessories:
|Stand For XL-44 Pouch/Mounting Laminator|| $865
Only available on new products shipping within the contiguous 48 states.
Covers non-wearable parts and labor. Click here for more details
For a service agreement quote, please fill out this form. A sales representative will quickly respond to your inquiry.||
Ledco XL44 Pouch Laminator & Foam Core Mounter Specifications:
|Maximum Lamination Width
||Up to 44"
||62"L x 19"H x 14"D
|Maximum Laminating Thickness
||Two-year manufacturers parts and labor
||220V single phase
2600 watts, 20 amps
If you have any questions or concerns, contact a customer service representative today.