- LCD temperature display - Makes it easy to set and maintain the correct temperature. The indicator light inside the heat switch comes on as the machine warms up. At set temperature the indicator light turns off.
- Attached safety shield - The polycarbonate shield is clear so operators can see their work. It is fixed to the machine and placed so that operators will naturally put it in the guard position before laminating.
- Easy threading - Built in threading aids.
- Variable speed - Thicker films are generally applied better at mid-range to lower speeds, while 1.5 mil film should be applied at mid-range to higher speeds.
- Ease of cleaning - The silicone rubber rollers of the laminator should be cleaned regularly.
The Ledco Professor is a 27" light duty roll laminator that can laminate 10-millimeter material while simultaneously mounting it. It has an LCD temperature display making it easier to maintain an optimum temperature for quality laminations. It has a forced air system for rapid cooling to prevent warping or bubbling when laminating with thicker film. The Ledco Professor is perfect for schools or a commercial print and design shop because of its rapid 15 feet per minute laminating speed. Order one for your business or school today.
Options & Accessories:
Only available on new products shipping within the contiguous 48 states.
Covers non-wearable parts and labor. Click here for more details
Professor 27 Inch Roll Laminator by Ledco Specifications:
|Supply Roll Core Size
|Maximum Lamination Width
||34"L x 11"H x 16"D
If you have any questions or concerns, contact a customer service representative today.