- Exclusive "Flex-Tite" system allows rollers to adjust themselves and maintain the proper laminating pressure with different material thickness.
- Auto memory function will remember the last speed and temperature settings.
- One of the fastest laminators in its class.
- Variable speed and temperature control.
- 6 roller thermal system for a more professional, crystal-clear lamination finish.
- Silicon rollers provide flexibility of laminating with or without carrier.
- 8-bit micro-processor control precisely sets the exact temperature and speed.
- Cold lamination function.
- Maximum lamination speed of 59" per minute.
- Jam release switch for correcting jams.
- Advanced photo-ready technology provides more balanced heat dissipation.
- CE and TUV certified and approved.
- Energy saving stand-by mode.
- Overheat protection cuts off heat when too hot.
Professionally laminate photographs and other materials with your own professional Akiles Pro-Lam Photo laminator. This laminator is a six-roller laminator, which means it has four heated rollers and two cold rollers. This helps eliminate waves, bubbles and other lamination flaws. This laminator can be used with confidence for laminating photographs and other sensitive documents. The Akiles Pro-Lam Photo is recommended for use by professional photographers, graphic artists and other businesses that need a high-quality laminator for photography.
The Akiles Pro-Lam Photo has a microprocessor that is able to calibrate integrated components for optimum lamination. It also has a memory function that remembers previously used settings, making it easy to set up the laminator and begin laminating again. Order yours today!
Only available on new products shipping within the contiguous 48 states.
Covers non-wearable parts and labor. Click here for more details
Akiles ProLam Professional Thermal Pouch Laminator Specifications:
||39 lbs (20 kg)
||Yes - Electronic, Variable
||20 3/8" L x 8 1/2" W x 4 1/2" H
(518 x 216 x 114 mm)
1,150 Watts DC 12 Volts
|Maximum Lamination Width
||13" (330 mm)
|Maximum Pouch Thickness
If you have any questions or concerns, contact a customer service representative today.