- Dual heat system (heated rollers & heat plate combination) for a more efficient lamination at lower temperatures.
- 13" throat, extra-wide entrance for easy pouch feeding.
- Electronic circuit (PCB) & gradual temperature control for a fast, consistent and easy fine-tuning of temperature.
- Ready light / power light / power switch.
- Metal cover (dual color), for a longer lasting lifespan & a more professional, heavy duty look.
- Photo ready heated-rollers allow a balanced heat distribution during laminating process.
- Silicon rollers provide the flexibility of laminating with or without a carrier.
- Forward / reverse switch allows easy corrective action for jams.
- Metal gears to guarantee strength and durability.
Pouch lamination has never been easier with the Akiles ProLam Plus 330 laminator. This laminator utilizes four rollers to create crystal-clear, bubble-free laminated documents every time. This laminator is capable of using the thicker 10 mil lamination film and can handle documents up to 13-inches wide (330mm). It is compact, fits on any table and can be used by anyone. This laminator is a great addition to any office or organization where professional lamination is needed. Order your Akiles ProLam Plus 330 today!
Only available on new products shipping within the contiguous 48 states.
Covers non-wearable parts and labor. Click here for more details
Akiles ProLam Plus 330 Dual Heat System Pouch Laminator Specifications:
||20 3/8" L x 8 1/2" W x 4 1/2" H
(518 x 216 x 114 mm)
||Yes - Electronic
|Maximum Lamination Width
||13" (330 mm)
||20 lbs (9 kg)
|Maximum Pouch Thickness
If you have any questions or concerns, contact a customer service representative today.