- Signs continuous form checks and documents from 5 1/2" to 16 1/2" wide and either 3 1/2" or 7" long
- 3 1/2" or 7" signature spacing.
- Locking check signer security system with single key access
- Easy to use registration system
- Batch counter
- Handles up to 240 documents per minute
- Signature Plate Order Form.
- Last form shut-off
- Includes black ink roller, optional tri-color ink roller also available
- Handles paper weights from 14# to 125#
- Signature plates are required for operation of this machine and must be ordered separately
- 2 1/2" x 1 3/8" signature block.
Signing checks quickly and securely with the Martin Yale 930A check signer. This check signer uses a signature plate to sign checks, documents and other material. It uses a counter that cannot be reset and for security reasons requires a key to work. The Martin Yale 930A check signer comes with a black in roller. A multi-color ink roller is available. Take advantage of our low-price guarantee and order yours today!
Options & Accessories:
|Special Logo||Call 1-800-543-5454 for current price
|Background for Signature Plates Random Pattern||Call 1-800-543-5454 for current price
|Background for Signature Plates Dot Pattern||Call 1-800-543-5454 for current price
|Tri-color Ink Roller||Call 1-800-543-5454 for current price
|Black Ink Roller||Please Click Here for current pricing.
Only available on new products shipping within the contiguous 48 states.
Covers non-wearable parts and labor. Click here for more details
Martin Yale 930A Check and Document Signer Specifications:
||Ninety day limited - Does not include consumable parts, labor, or shipping
||110/120V 50/60 Hz
(220/240V 50/60 Hz avail.) UL/CSA approved
||Width 5 1/2" to 16 1/2" (140 mm to 419 mm)
Length 3 1/2" or 7" (89 mm or 178 mm)
||35 lbs. (16 kg)
||23" x 7 5/8" x 12 5/8"
(584 mm x 194 mm x 321 mm)
||Up to 240 forms per min.
If you have any questions or concerns, contact a customer service representative today.