- Interchangeable perfing and scoring wheels.
- Pressure adjustment for fine tuning.
- Handles stock from 16 lb. to cover stock.
- Stationary full width guide insures accuracy.
- Solid construction.
- Precision tooled assembly.
- Hand operated perforating board.
- Scores through multiple sheets at a time.
- Includes 1 scoring wheel, 1 perfing wheel, both made of long lasting steel.
- Easily adjustable edge guide.
Manually score and perforate documents with the Lassco-Wizer W635 Score II paper scorer / perforator. This machine works much like a rotary trimmer. A perforating head slides along a bar from one end of the machine to the other. The perforating wheel can be quickly and easily swapped out for a scoring wheel. The W635 Score II is designed for low-volume use. It can score anything from 16 pound to cover stock paper. This model of Score II can be used with paper up to 25-inches long. We have a low-price guarantee on all our paper perforators and scorers. Order your Lassco-Wizer W635 Score II today!
Options & Accessories:
Only available on new products shipping within the contiguous 48 states.
Covers non-wearable parts and labor. Click here for more details
Perforating & Scoring Equipment - Lassco-Wizer W635 Score II Specifications:
||Score II 25"
|Perforating Board Warranty
||1 year on parts, 90 days on labor
||34" X 22" X 4"
|Perfs per inch
||3-part NCR form
2 sheets of 20 lb. bond
1 sheet of cover stock
|Maximum Score / Perf Length
If you have any questions or concerns, contact a customer service representative today.