- The pressure bar firmly holds the document for a secure, professional bind.
- Economical Hot-Knife system.
- Available Workstation with wheels.
- Debris tray catches paper chips and binding strip fragments for easy disposal.
- The lever on the System One manually punches holes into the document and activates the binding process.
- Binds documents up to 1" thick.
- An indicator light flashes during the binding process and goes out when the binding is complete.
- Binds in approximately 10 seconds.
- Punches up to 1/8" thick per lift.
VeloBinding is increasing in popularity thanks to a professional look and secure bind. The VeloBind V800 allows you to manually punch up to a 1/8-inch stack of paper and bind up to one-inch of paper. This machine uses heat to cut off excess VeloBind prongs and seal the back strip to the 11-prong front strip. This system of binding is especially popular with lawyers offices and is growing in popularity with universities, copy shops and other businesses. We have a low-price guarantee on all our VeloBinding equipment. Order yours today!
Options & Accessories:
Only available on new products shipping within the contiguous 48 states.
Covers non-wearable parts and labor. Click here for more details
VeloBind V800 System One Binding Machine (SureBind) by GBC Specifications:
||20"L x 7"W x 15"D
|Minimum Doc Size
||Binds books as small as 8.5"
|Safety Agency Approval
||Designed to meet UL and CSA safety standards
|Punching Cycle Rate
||Up to 1" or 250 sheets (based on 20 lb. bond)
||115 Volt/ 60Hz/ 3 Amps
|Binding Cycle Time
||10-12 second binding cycle speed
|Maximum Doc Size
||Binds books as large as 14"
If you have any questions or concerns, contact a customer service representative today.