- Debris tray catches paper chips and binding strip fragments for easy disposal.
- An indicator light flashes during the binding process and goes out when the binding is complete.
- Electric punch and bind machine.
- Designed to meet UL and CSA safety standards.
- Bind cycle time: 13-15 seconds.
- The pressure bar firmly holds the document for a secure, professional bind.
- Punch cycle rate: 1 punch cycle per 15 seconds.
- Available Workstation with wheels.
- Binding capacity: 14-7/8" long & 2" thick.
- Push button electric punching produces more books per hour than manual punching systems.
- Punching capacity: 22 sheets (20 lb. Bond).
- Perfect for mid-volume users.
- Ships Via Truck
The GBC VeloBind System Two is an effective binding machine, capable of binding up to two-inches of paper. The 11-prong VeloBinding system is very secure and provides a professional bind for reports, booklets and more. An electric punch makes binding easy and requires little physical effort. These machines are commonly used by lawyers offices, universities, copy shops and other businesses. We have a low-price guarantee on all our VeloBinding equipment, machines and accessories. Order your System II today!
Options & Accessories:
Only available on new products shipping within the contiguous 48 states.
Covers non-wearable parts and labor. Click here for more details
For a service agreement quote, please fill out this form. A sales representative will quickly respond to your inquiry.||
System Two Velobind Binding Machine by GBC Specifications:
|Punching Cycle Rate
||1 punch cycle per 15 seconds
||22 pages (20 lb. bond)
||14-7/8" long and 2" or 500 sheets (based on 20 lb. bond)
|Safety Agency Approval
||Designed to meet UL and CSA safety standards
||115 Volt/ 60Hz/ 4 Amps
|Maximum Doc Size
||Binds books as large as 14"
||23.5" W x 18" D x 10.8" H
59.7cm W x 45.7cm D x 27.4cm H
||64 lbs. Ships Via Truck Class 85
|Binding Cycle Time
|Minimum Doc Size
||Binds books as small as 8.5"
If you have any questions or concerns, contact a customer service representative today.