- Has debind feature for later revisions.
- Pressure bar firmly holds sheets for a compressed, professional bind. Automatically raises when binding is complete.
- Binds up to 14" binding edge.
- An auto punch selector lets you choose between three different punching options: push button, automatic sensor, or foot pedal.
- Punching capacity: 25 pages (20 lb. bond).
- Integrated debind feature lets you add or delete pages effortlessly after the document is bound.
- Designed for moderate to high volume uses.
- Binding speed: Approx. 8-18 seconds per cycle.
- Binding capacity: 3" thick (750 pages).
- Bind speed indicator adjusts bind speed to document thickness.
- Available Workstation with wheels.
The GBC VeloBind System Three is a professional binding system capable of binding up to three-inches of paper. The System III includes an electric punch, capable of punching up to 25 sheets of paper at a time. The paper punch can be activated by an automatic sensor, button or foot pedal. Once papers have been punched, an 11-prong binding element is inserted through the holes where it is fused to a back strip by use of heat. The end product is secure and will not fall apart. A convenient debind feature allows you to add and remove papers. We have a low-price guarantee on all VeloBinding products. Order your VeloBinder today!
Options & Accessories:
Only available on new products shipping within the contiguous 48 states.
Covers non-wearable parts and labor. Click here for more details
System Three Pro VeloBind Machine by GBC Specifications:
||Punches 25 sheets per lift (based on 20 lb. bond)
|Safety Agency Approval
||Designed to meet UL and CSA safety standards
||Approx. 8-18 seconds per cycle
|Maximum Doc Size
||Binds books as large as 14"
|Minimum Doc Size
||Binds books as small as 8.5"
||22.5"L x 13.5"W x 18"D
||Documents 1" and under: 8 second binding cycle speed; Documents over 1": 18 second binding cycle speed
||120 Volt/ 60Hz/ 8.5 Amps
||Up to 3" or 750 sheets (based on 20 lb. bond)
If you have any questions or concerns, contact a customer service representative today.