- Precision control of tab location.
- Process media at up to 7,500 pieces per hour.
- The Mail Tabber handles media 5" to 12" wide and up to 1/8" thick.
- Seals mail pieces with an adhesive tab to comply with US Postal requirements.
- The Mail Tabber accepts rolls of up to 5000 tabs.
- Reduces cost of mailings by eliminating the need for envelopes.
- Accepts 15/16" and 31/32" round.
The Martin Yale EX5100 mail tabber is an affordable and fast way to tab single or letter folded media for mailing purposes. It can handle material anywhere from 5" up to 12" wide and material up to 1/8" thick. At a speed of 7,500 pieces per hour, the EX5100 make desktop tabbing an efficient and affordable option for many businesses. It is fast, tabs are professionally placed and it makes in-house advertising and marketing extremely easy. The EX5100 will accept 15/16"and 31/32" round tabs as well as 7/8" square tabs and can use a 5,000-tab roll. It can be used with tractor or non-tractor fed tabs. This tabbing machine eliminates the need to use envelopes, making up for it's cost envelope expenditures savings alone. Setting up the Martin Yale EX5100 is extremely easy. Buy yours today!
Only available on new products shipping within the contiguous 48 states.
Covers non-wearable parts and labor. Click here for more details
Martin Yale EX5100 Electric Mail Tabbing Machine Specifications:
||up to 7,500 pieces/hour
||15/16" or 31/32" round
or 7/8" square standard sizes
|Tab Roll Capacity
||5,000 - tab roll
||Ninety day limited - Does not include consumable parts, labor, or shipping
||20" x 21" x 17"
||115V 60Hz (220V 50Hz avail.)
|Media Length Range
||3 1/2" to 12"
|Media Width Range
||5" to 12"
If you have any questions or concerns, contact a customer service representative today.