- This machine features a nice leveraged handle on the right side of the machine for opening and closing combs.
- The TCC210EPB has a 12" effective punching length.
- This is a compact electric punch comb binding machine designed for light to medium-duty binding in a school or business setting.
- The Tamerica TCC210EPB is designed to be used with 19-ring plastic binding combs.
- A front-loading waste tray is used to catch punched holes of paper. It is easy to pull out and empty as needed.
- Use this machine to punch and bind books, presentations, reports and more.
- A green button, found on the top left of the machine, is pressed to activate the electric punch.
- An adjustable margin depth selector (4 different positions) can be set to adjust how far into the paper the holes are punched.
- This machine features disengageable punching pins, which means the operator can pick and select the punching pins they want to use. This is ideal for use with custom-sized books.
- The punch on the Tamerica TCC210EPB can punch through up to 15 sheets of 20# bond paper at a time.
The Tamerica TCC210EPB is capable of punching up to 10,000 sheets of 20-pound paper per hour and sheets up to 11-inches in length. The electric punch and bind is designed for home, office and school use. Hollow ground dies help to extend the life of this comb-binding machine. An adjustable punching depth and disengaging punches allow you to precisely punch paper. We have a low-price guarantee on all our electric comb binding machines. Order your comb binder today!
Options & Accessories:
Only available on new products shipping within the contiguous 48 states.
Covers non-wearable parts and labor. Click here for more details
Tamerica TCC210EPB Electric Comb Binding Machine Specifications:
||16 1/2" x 12 1/4 " x 7 3/4"
(419 mm x 311 mm x 197 mm)
|Disengaging Punch Pins
|Number of Rings
||Up to 22 rings
|Maximum Binding Size
||2" (425 sheets of standard paper).
|Adjustable Edge Distance
||38 lbs. (17.2 kg)
||115 AC Volts
|Maximum Page Size
||Up to 11"
||15 pages of 20 lb bond
If you have any questions or concerns, contact a customer service representative today.