- Perfect for home, school and office.
- Temperature range: 77°F (25°C) - 320°F(160°C).
- Four roller laminating system, laminates a variety of thicknesses.
- Laminates documents up to 9" (230mm) wide.
- Warm-up time of 3 1/2 and 4 1/2 minutes.
- Versatile, full sized laminator priced to fit any budget.
- Adjustable temperature control for use with a variety of pouch thicknesses.
One of the most popular sizes of pouch laminators is the 9" width. This is because 9" can be used to laminate letter-size documents as well as photos, cards, small signs, business cards and more. One popular 9" laminator you may want to consider using is the Tamerica TCC230. This laminator not only features an ideal laminating width, but is also very nicely built. It features a durable metal shell, high-end electronics and even includes four rollers. Four rollers help better assist distribution of heat and pressure, resulting in clean, crisp and ripple-free results. At 26" per minute, the TCC230 is very fast. A variable temperature dial makes it easy to set this laminator up for use with pouches ranging from 3 to 10 mils thick. Independent temperature and heat controls help improve the motor's lifespan while making it extremely convenient to use. This laminator easily sits on just about any desk, table or countertop. Buy yours today!
Only available on new products shipping within the contiguous 48 states.
Covers non-wearable parts and labor. Click here for more details
Tamerica TCC230 9" Pouch Laminator Specifications:
|Maximum Lamination Width
||9" (230 mm) - A4 size
||17.9 lbs. (8.1 kgs.)
||Yes - PCB
||380 Watt 110V-120V/60Hz
|Maximum Pouch Thickness
||10 mil (250 microns)
||19.3" x 12.4" x 7"
||1 year limited warranty. (Read More)
If you have any questions or concerns, contact a customer service representative today.