- Adjustable temperature control for use with a variety of pouch thicknesses.
- Warm-up time of 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 minutes.
- Laminates documents up to 13" (330mm) wide.
- Full featured laminator designed specifically for home, school or office.
- Four-roller laminating system laminates a variety of thicknesses.
- Temperature range: 77°F(25°C) - 320°F(160°C).
The Tamerica TCC330 is one of the toughest and best-built 13" pouch laminators on the market. It has literally been around for years and features a time-tested design loved by businesses, schools and individuals. The wide 13" laminating width provides ample room to use a wide range of pouch sizes, including 12" x 18" pouches. People use this laminator with photos, business cards, luggage tags, art projects, restaurant menus, signs and more. With a short 3-5 minute warm-up time, this laminator is especially popular with those who need to do a lot of laminating throughout the day. It can be used with 3-10 mil thick pouches and incorporates a high-quality four-roller system. The TCC330 features separate motor and heat switches and even includes a reverse option in the event of a jam or badly fed pouch. Take advantage of our guaranteed low prices and buy yours today!
Only available on new products shipping within the contiguous 48 states.
Covers non-wearable parts and labor. Click here for more details
Tamerica TCC330 13" Pouch Laminator Specifications:
||1 year limited warranty. (Read More)
||21.6 lbs. (9.8 kgs.)
|Maximum Pouch Thickness
||10 mil (250 microns)
||Yes - PCB
||470 Watt 110V-120V/60Hz
||23" x 12.4" x 7"
|Maximum Lamination Width
If you have any questions or concerns, contact a customer service representative today.