- Note: Do not use a carrier when laminating photos with this machine.
- The photo laminator has a smooth quiet motor.
- The photo laminator is capable of color foil transfer.
- Light indicates ready-to-use.
- UL listed and CSA approved.
- High-impact all metal contraction.
- Laminates pouches from 3 mil (75 micron) to 10 mil (250 micron) thick.
- Handles photos up to 9" x 12", and documents to 12" wide.
- Adjustable photo laminator temperature control.
- Laminate up to up to 38 1/4"/min in length.
- Maintenance free design.
If your business needs professional photo laminating capabilities, consider a photo laminator like the Tamerica TCC6000. This laminator uses an advanced hot silicone roller system that eliminates bubbles, cloudiness and ripples that would otherwise ruin a photograph. It features a wide 12" throat and can be used with pouches from 3 mils to 10 mils thick. The control panel features a digital display and a hot / cold laminating function. The heat and motor controls are separate, both of which are variable. A reverse button makes it easy to back out photos and pouches that are crooked, jammed or need to be re-positioned. LED lights let you know when the laminator is fully warmed up and ready to go. This laminator is both CSA and UL approved. Take advantage of this low online price and buy yours today!
Only available on new products shipping within the contiguous 48 states.
Covers non-wearable parts and labor. Click here for more details
Tamerica TCC6000 Professional Photo 12" Pouch Laminator Specifications:
|Maximum Lamination Width
||12" (311.2 mm)
||1 year limited warranty. (Read More)
|Maximum Pouch Thickness
||10 mil (250 mic)
||1,000 Watts DC 12 Volts
||29 lbs (13.2 kgs)
||21 1/2" x 8 1/2" x 4 2/3"
If you have any questions or concerns, contact a customer service representative today.