210-PB Comb Binder
- Can be used to punch paper up to 12" long.
- Can be used to bind books up to 2" thick.
- A long punching handle is leveraged in such a way that paper punching is extremely easy. It is pulled back to punch paper and pushed forward to open combs.
- Hollow ground dies have less resistance than solid dies, making paper punching easier.
- A total of 21 disengageable punching pins make the Tamerica 210PB an excellent machine for a variety of book binding applications.
- An adjustable depth control makes it possible to punch deeper into the paper for thicker books.
- This can be used with 19-ring plastic binding combs.
- Tough all-metal design makes this machine perfect for daily comb binding needs.
- Punched holes are rectangular in shape.
With a two-inch binding capacity and disengaging dies, the Tahsin 210PB comb binding machine is a formidable binder. All-metal construction means this machine is built to last. The 210PB has an adjustable punching depth allowing you to select how far the die will punch into the paper. The 210PB has 21 disengaging dies which allow you to select exactly where each hole is punched. We have a low-price guarantee on all our binding machines. Order your comb binder today!
Options & Accessories:
Only available on new products shipping within the contiguous 48 states.
Covers non-wearable parts and labor. Click here for more details
Tahsin 210PB Comb Binding Machine - Comb Binder Specifications:
|Number of Rings
||Up to 22 rings
|Maximum Binding Size
||2" (425 sheets of standard paper).
||22 lbs. (10 kg)
|Disengaging Punch Pins
|Maximum Page Size
||up to 12" in length
|Adjustable Edge Distance
||19.5" L x 14" W x 12" H
(495 mm x 356 mm x 305 mm)
If you have any questions or concerns, contact a customer service representative today.