210-PB Comb Binder
- This can be used with 19-ring plastic binding combs.
- Can be used to bind books up to 2" thick.
- A total of 21 disengageable punching pins make the Tamerica 210PB an excellent machine for a variety of book binding applications.
- Punched holes are rectangular in shape.
- A long punching handle is leveraged in such a way that paper punching is extremely easy. It is pulled back to punch paper and pushed forward to open combs.
- An adjustable depth control makes it possible to punch deeper into the paper for thicker books.
- Can be used to punch paper up to 12" long.
- Tough all-metal design makes this machine perfect for daily comb binding needs.
- Hollow ground dies have less resistance than solid dies, making paper punching easier.
With a two-inch binding capacity and disengaging dies, the Tahsin 210PB comb binding machine is a formidable binder. All-metal construction means this machine is built to last. The 210PB has an adjustable punching depth allowing you to select how far the die will punch into the paper. The 210PB has 21 disengaging dies which allow you to select exactly where each hole is punched. We have a low-price guarantee on all our binding machines. Order your comb binder today!
Options & Accessories:
Only available on new products shipping within the contiguous 48 states.
Covers non-wearable parts and labor. Click here for more details
Tahsin 210PB Comb Binding Machine - Comb Binder Specifications:
|Maximum Page Size
||up to 12" in length
||22 lbs. (10 kg)
|Number of Rings
||Up to 22 rings
|Adjustable Edge Distance
||19.5" L x 14" W x 12" H
(495 mm x 356 mm x 305 mm)
|Disengaging Punch Pins
|Maximum Binding Size
||2" (425 sheets of standard paper).
If you have any questions or concerns, contact a customer service representative today.