TRIM100B Trimmer w/ Stand
- Cutting head features smooth roller bearings.
- Cutting head can be raised or lowered from any position on the bar.
- Cuts through all types of drawing, plotter and laminated media.
- Rotary-action trimmers designed for fast, accurate trimming.
- Transparent clamp strip lifts automatically.
- Metal baseboard with rule tapes in inches and metric.
- Top-mounted swivel handle.
- Unique shoulder design enables cutting of material that is longer than the trimmer.
- Ships Via Truck
NEOLT Trim Series Paper Trimmers are available in sizes from 39" to 79". A consistently smooth, clean cut is the result of the rolling blades being mounted on a ball bearing transport system on a chrome-plated guide rail. The rolling blades are self-sharpening, made of hardened steel and matched with stainless steel flat blades. Another nice feature is the transparent clamping strip that holds material securely during the cut, then automatically lifts when the cutting head has completed a pass. Metal baseboard includes both metric and standard measurements. We have a low-price guarantee on our NEOLT Trim Series Paper Trimmers. Order yours today!
Options & Accessories:
|Clamp Strip for TRIM130|| $214.96
|Clamp Strip for TRIM150|| $233.95
|Clamp Strip for TRIM100|| $234.96
|Replacement Blade for NEOLT Trim Series|| $259.31
|Clamp Strip for TRIM200|| $263.95
|Replacement Head and Blade|| $446
||Paper Jogger Model 400|| $475
|Stand and Waste catcher for TRIM130|| $545
|Stand and Waste catcher for TRIM100|| $569
|Stand and Waste catcher for TRIM150|| $572
|Stand and Waste catcher for TRIM200|| $646
Only available on new products shipping within the contiguous 48 states.
Covers non-wearable parts and labor. Click here for more details
For a service agreement quote, please fill out this form. A sales representative will quickly respond to your inquiry.||
NEOLT Trim 100 Rotary Paper Trimmers Specifications:
||7 sheets (1/32")
||38 / 96 lbs.
||49" x 16"
If you have any questions or concerns, contact a customer service representative today.