- Large Color Display
- 5,000 Employees
- Tip and Expense Reporting - Employees can add tips and expenses in the device for accurate wage and reimbursement reporting.
- Designated Break and Lunch Punches - Employees can punch for break and lunch or can use automatic deductions.
- Display Your Company Logo
- Free Lifetime Replacements
- Biometric: Fingerprint
- DHCP or Static Environments
- Easy Department Transfers
- Remote Firmware Updates
- Plug 'n' Play WIFI or Ethernet Connection
- Job Tracking - Track two levels of job details and get accurate job reports to be used for invoicing or records.
- Check Hours Worked in Pay Period From Clock
- Time Off Requests - Employees can request time off directly from the device. Two levels of approval (supervisor and administrator) can be set and approved time off approves coded correctly on the employee's time card.
- Employee Service Options - Employees can request time off, check hours worked, and view benefit accruals from the device.
- NOTICE: This clock requires an active uAttend subscription (see pricing below).
The BN6500 is a state-of-the-art Biometric (Fingerprint) time clock that connects effortlessly to Internet via WiFi, allowing you to perform time and attendance functions from any computer with Internet access. The BN6500 is part of the uAttend Employee Management System*, a web-based service that allows for employees to punch in and out from the BN6500, from a computer, a smart phone app, or from a telephone.
Only available on new products shipping within the contiguous 48 states.
Covers non-wearable parts and labor. Click here for more details
uAttend BN6500 Platinum Series Biometric Time Clock Specifications:
||Free Lifetime Replacement
||1.5" x 7.5" x 5.5"
If you have any questions or concerns, contact a customer service representative today.