- DHCP or Static Environments
- Easy Department Transfers
- 10 Free Cards Included
- Large Color Display
- Free Lifetime Replacements
- Time Off Requests - Employees can request time off directly from the device. Two levels of approval (supervisor and administrator) can be set and approved time off approves coded correctly on the employee's time card.
- Tip and Expense Reporting - Employees can add tips and expenses in the device for accurate wage and reimbursement reporting.
- Job Tracking - Track two levels of job details and get accurate job reports to be used for invoicing or records.
- Designated Break and Lunch Punches - Employees can punch for break and lunch or can use automatic deductions.
- Proximity Card Reader
- Employee Service Options - Employees can request time off, check hours worked, and view benefit accruals from the device.
- Plug 'n' Play Ethernet Connection
- Unlimited Employees
- Display Your Company Logo
- Remote Firmware Updates
- Check Hours Worked in Pay Period from Clock
- NOTICE: This clock requires an active uAttend subscription (see pricing below).
The CB6000 is a state-of-the-art RFID time clock that connects effortlessly to the Internet using any wired router, allowing you to perform time and attendance functions from any computer with Internet access. The CB6000 is part of the uAttend Employee Management System*, a web-based service that allows for employees to punch in and out from the CB6000, from a computer, a smart phone app, or from a telephone.
Only available on new products shipping within the contiguous 48 states.
Covers non-wearable parts and labor. Click here for more details
uAttend CB6000 Platinum Series RFID Time Clock Specifications:
||Free Lifetime Replacement
||1.5" x 7.5" x 5.5"
If you have any questions or concerns, contact a customer service representative today.