- Convenient, wrap-free design.
- Protect teaching materials and precious artwork.
- Runs 1.5 mil, 3 mil film.
- Reverse switch for clearing misfeeds.
- Safety Agency Approval: UL, CE, CSA.
- Simple key pad operation.
- Most reliable school laminator on the market.
- Motorized heat rollers apply heat and pressure simultaneously for consistent, wrinkle-free lamination.
- Keypad presets eliminate guesswork and reduce set up time.
- Slide away idler bar makes film loading quick and easy.
- Digital speed control.
- Automatic shut off for added safety.
- Ships Via Truck
The GBC Ultima 65 Roll Laminator has a digital keypad that makes operation simple and easy. The laminating film is a snap to load. The Ultima 65 is popular in school and universities because of its easy operation and consistently wrinkle-free laminations. Order one for your school today.
Options & Accessories:
Only available on new products shipping within the contiguous 48 states.
Covers non-wearable parts and labor. Click here for more details
For a service agreement quote, please fill out this form. A sales representative will quickly respond to your inquiry.||
Ultima 65 Roll Laminator from GBC Specifications:
|Supply Roll Core Size
||120V, 60 Hz 9 Amp
||32.5" L x 21" W x 12.5" H
|Maximum Lamination Width
||90-day warranty, does not include consumable parts, labor, and shipping.
If you have any questions or concerns, contact a customer service representative today.