- Must be mounted to studs in the wall
- White and wood grain laminate interior
- 5/8" thick front panel and sides
- Pocket and pen holder inside
- Oak or Dark Red Mahogany laminated wood grain exterior
- ADA compliant when placed in passage ways
- Magnetic catch prevents the desk from accidentally opening when bumped
- Includes heavy-duty wall mounting hardware
- 21" x 17" writing surface extends to 20 1/4" from the wall when open
All wall desks are constructed with a 5/8" thick front panel and sides. The 21" x 17" writing surface extends to 20 1/4" from the wall when open. Each desk is outfitted with a useful pocket and pen holder inside. Shallow closed depth means that these desks are ADA compliant when placed in passageways. These racks can be mounted at chair or standing height, but must be mounted to studs in the wall. Heavy duty mounting hardware is included. Buy yours today!
WD17-21 Wall Desk by Wooden Mallet Specifications:
||21 lbs. (9.5 kg)
||21" W x 17" H x 4" D (533 x 432 x 102 mm)
||21" W x 17" H x 20.25" D (533 x 432 x 514 mm)
Wooden Mallet warrants that its products shall be free from defects in original material and workmanship for a period of one year from the original shipment period. This warranty shall not apply to normal wear and tear or in the event products are damaged as a result of misuse, abuse, vandalism, neglect, accident, improper application, and modification or repair by persons not authorized by Wooden Mallet. The company will at its discretion repair or replace any defects. Any repair or replacement must be approved in advance by the factory before any action is taken. There are no implied warranties of fitness or merchantability, and there are no other express warranties beyond the warranties expressed here.
If you have any questions or concerns, contact a customer service representative today.